My apartment is easily accessible both for those arriving from Fiumicino and Ciampino airports, from Rome’s railway stations (Termini, Ostiense, etc.), and for those arriving by their own ways.
It is located on the 4th floor with elevator. The apartment has 5 rooms, 100 square meters renovated, equipped with every comfort, located in a quiet building, perfectly suited for a vacation or a business trip.
Near the apartment you will find restaurants such as Roman trattoria, pizzerias, Italian cuisine, Asian cuisine, pizza slices, bars, supermarkets, butchers, greengrocers, pharmacy, tobacconist, laundry services, hairdresser, newsagent.
In 500 meters you will find the Marconi METRO station to reach in a few minutes the Colosseum and the city center; at 10 meters the bus stop 23 for Trastevere-San Pietro; at 100 meters the bus 170 to Piazza Venezia. With a pleasant walk you can reach the Basilica of San Paolo fuori le Mura, the Schuster Park, Viale Marconi (shopping street), the University of Rome 3 and the Bambino Gesù Hospital.
The apartment has been designed following with the hygienic-sanitary standards, soundproofed, with quality materials and distinguished by its modern, vintage and ethnic furnitures and styles.
Wooden parquet floors in the living / dining room, in the hallway and in the bedrooms.
• Large and bright living/dining room, with 5-seats corner sofa that also includes small place for creating your own bar. The sofa also has a Yamaha / Bose stereo system installed. The dining table is an american Knoll International 240×120 solid walnut table (1950) with 4 chairs. The ’70´s glass chandelier is made by Murano “Venini”. Last but not least, you will find a full HD Led TV 42″ with satellite receiver for foreign TV channels, and 2 original 1970´s armchairs by Elsa & Nordahl Solheim.
• Bedroom 1 (Africa) with king size double bed or, optionally, with two single beds, big wardrobe, laptop desk. Possibility of adding an extra bed. Balcony and veranda with washing machine, drying rack, ironing facilities and exercise bike (shared with room 2).
• Bedroom 2 (Meditation) with King Size double bed, wardrobe, large bookshelf and desk. Balcony and veranda with washing machine, drying rack, ironing facilities and exercise bike (shared with room 1).
• Bathroom with sink, toilet, bidet, walk-in shower, Jacuzzi.
• Fully equipped kitchen with small table, 2 chairs, fridge/freezer, a lot of stoves, dishwasher, microwave, traditional ventilated oven, citrus squeezer, coffee pod machine, traditional MOKA coffee machines (3 or 5), american coffee machine, all equipment needed for cooking such as plates, glasses, cups, coffee cups, cutlery etc.
The air conditioning is available in the living room and in the bedrooms, as well as independent heating and very fast Wi-Fi connection.
At your arrival you will find my home professionally cleaned and at your disposal: bed linen and a set of 4 towels per guest; bath products (toilet paper, soap, shower gel and shampoo); the basic elements for the kitchen (sugar, salt, oil, vinegar and spices); fresh water, ice, coffee, tea and herbal tea and a personalised welcome gift.
A city paper guide and some small booklets with walking itineraries of Rome are available for you, to give you better advise of what to visit and how to get around the Eternal City.
The visual Home instructions given will make your holiday more pleasant, and they will guide you on the proper use of all the equipments of the house.
There are also city guides and routes to explore by walking around the house, plus the list of shops and restaurants nearby.
Other things to highlight
Guests have at their disposal a glorious Apple iMac 21″ computer.
A walk to the San Paolo’s Basilica (1Km – 14′)
Everything to make your stay a magnificent and unforgettable experience.